National League vs. American League, July 14, 2015, 6:00 p.m. ct.
LHP Dallas Keuchel (11-4, 2.23 ERA, 1.00 WHIP) vs. RHP Zack Greinke (8-2, 1.39 ERA, 0.84 WHIP)
- National League leads the all-time series over the American League, 43-40
- The American League has won the last two-straight All-Star Games
- Houston currently has a five-game winning streak intact, as they moved to the American League in the 2013.
- An Astros player has never won the All-Star Game MVP
- Dallas Keuchel becomes the fourth Astro to start the All-Star Game, joining J.R. Richard (1980), Mike Scott (1987), and Roger Clemens (2004).
- Jose Altuve becomes Joe Morgan (1966), Craig Biggio (1995, 1996, 1997, 1998), and Jeff Kent (20014) as Astros second baseman selected to start in the All-Star Game.
- Houston has hosted two All-Star Games -- 1986, 2004
- 2015 marks the fifth-time the Reds have hosted the All-Star game -- 1938, 1953, 1970, 1988, 2015