Here are the results from the elite eight:
Elite Eight Wrap-up:
- I was surprised at how easily Jason Castro took down Robbie "Bob" Grossman with a 224-73 vote. I thought Grossman being the hometown favorite would have had a chance to pull off the upset.
- I was again surprised to see Matt Dominguez take down Dallas Keuchel so easily. People really love that MattyD leather and power.
- Aaron West faced his toughest matchup yet, defeating Max Stassi in a 764-445 vote. That's 1209 votes for those keeping score at home. West is looking like the favorite to win the tournament for a the second year in a row.
- Danry Vasquez continued his Cinderella run through he tournament with a 226-145 upset win over Lance McCullers.
Final Four Look Ahead:
- Jason Castro has to be the favorite in his matchup vs. Matt Dominguez.
- Aaron West vs Danry Vasquez will be another interesting matchup between two social media powerhouses. West is the favorite though.