This is absolutely and positively the 12-year-old boy in my coming out on this GIF. I fully expect Terri to bring up how utterly immature I am and express rolling her eyes at me in words via either Twitter, email or in this very post and you know what? I don't care because Paul Clemens is about to hypnotize you.
There are two things baseball players are known for: playing baseball and spitting.
As you can see Paul Clemens is not debunking that assertion sitting on the bench between the sixth and seventh inning. In fact I think it's rather impressive (again the 12-year-old boy). At one point I think he's out of saliva and just trying to be a fish or maybe he was so lost in thought on his brilliant start (6IP, 4H, 1R, 1ER, 2BB, 2SO) that he forgot to quit moving his lips. That my friends is called being in the zone.
Either way it only further adds to the Legend that is Paul Clemens.
More from Crawfish Boxes:
- Tuesday's Three Astros Things
- Astros Minor League Recap: August 26, 2013
- Astros Minor League Q&A: Talking with Aaron West
- Astros Podcast: Everybody Needs A Little Rainbow Under The Armpits
- Astros Arizona Fall League Players Announced; DeShields Moving Back To Outfield