This is a new series we're starting here at TCB using Google+ Hangouts. Over the next few weeks I will spend some time with several of our writers on the site to get to know them better. Simply put, I will ask them five questions. Those five questions are:
- How did you start following the Astros?
- Most memorable Astros moment.
- What other hobby do you enjoy doing?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island which Astros player do you want to be stuck with?
- If you could change one thing about the Astros what would it be.
In this episode Bryan Trostel of Astros County and the creator of How Many Altuves joins me to discuss discovering the Astros at a young age, Brad Ausmus doing the unthinkable, what he does in his spare time, hanging out on an island with Bud Norris and getting rid of the last Astros last few seasons.
If you have any questions you would like to ask a specific writer or a writer in general, email SBN.firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it answered for you.