This is a new series we're starting here at TCB using Google+ Hangouts. Over the next few weeks I will spend some time with several of our writers on the site to get to know them better. Simply put, I will ask them five questions. Those five questions are:
- How did you start following the Astros?
- Most memorable Astros moment.
- What other hobby do you enjoy doing?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island which Astros player do you want to be stuck with?
- If you could change one thing about the Astros what would it be.
In this episode Anthony Boyer talks about how Kevin Bass made him an Astros fan. His favorite moment being Craig Biggio's 3000th hit and how it inspired him. He talks about his other hobbies that include vintage postcards and Hollywood movie scripts. On the island question he chose Travis Blackley because he's Australian and would know how to do island type of stuff. The one thing he would change about the Astros is jumping into the future to watch them win a championship.
If you have any questions you would like to ask a specific writer or a writer in general, email SBN.firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it answered for you.