This is a new series we're starting here at TCB using Google+ Hangouts. Over the next few weeks I will spend some time with several of our writers on the site to get to know them better. Simply put, I will ask them five questions. Those five questions are:
- How did you start following the Astros?
- Most memorable Astros moment.
- What other hobby do you enjoy doing?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island which Astros player do you want to be stuck with?
- If you could change one thing about the Astros what would it be.
Chris talked about how he became an Astros fan in a household of Reds fans and the slow methodical conversion of his family to Astros fans. He also talked about his most memorable Astros moment which involved Scott Posednik, the novel he's writing, being stuck on a deserted island with Justin Maxwell and not being able to see the Astros on TV.
If you have any questions you would like to ask a specific writer or a writer in general, email SBN.firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it answered for you.