Sponsored by Leiturgia Communications
TCB Podcast ready and willing to invade your thoughts and tickle your ear drums.
In this episode David Coleman, Sean Feist, Brooks Parker, Steve Duer from Appy Astros and myself discuss:
- Sunday's game
- J.D. Martinez struggling and Brad Mills' handling of slumps
- Whether or not we're buying into Chris Johnson
- Justin Maxwell takes Roy Oswalt's old number, 44
- What Tommy John means for Jack Armstrong Jr.
- The Astros Greeneville rookie affiliate preview
Big thanks to Steve coming on and giving us his opinions on all things Astros and giving us an in-depth preview of the Greeneville team. I'm sure many of you already know about his site, but if not be sure to add it to your reader and/or check it daily when the Greeneville season starts later in June, Appy Astros. If you're on twitter check him out there @AppyAstros.
If you have any comments or questions in regards to the podcast you can email the show at SBN.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question please be sure to include your name and where you're from. Also big thanks to those of you that have rated us on iTunes we really appreciate the feedback.