Here you can discuss what's going on during Day Two of the Rule 4 draft. We'll have more analysis as it progresses and a list of the draft picks will be updated here.
I'm trying to get to the draft profiles. Have finished Houser, but will have to wait until late tonight for the rest of the top 10.
2) Adrian Houser, RHP, Locust Grove HS (OK)
An Oklahoma recruit, Houser has good size (6-foot-3, 200 pounds) and a quick arm capable of delivering 90-92 mph fastballs and topping out at 95. He also shows feel for a hard curveball but has a lot of work to do with his changeup. He uses his height and a high arm slot to throw on a steep downhill angle. Though he's athletic, Houser needs to do a better job of maintaining his delivery and command. His father Mike is the baseball coach at Locust Grove, and one of his cousins (Bob Davis) spent eights seasons in the big leagues as a big league catcher.
3) Jack Armstrong, RHP, Vanderbilt
4) Christopher Lee, LHP, Santa Fe CC
5) Nicholas Tropeano, RHP, Stony Brook
6) Brandon Meredith, LF, San Diego State
7) Javaris Reynolds, CF, King HS (FL)
8) Brandon Culbreath, RHP, Forsyth Country Day School (NC)
9) Jonas Dufek, RHP, Creighton
10) Kyle Hallock, LHP, Kent State
11) Justin Gominsky, CF, Minnesota
12) Miles Hamblin, C, Ole Miss
13) John Hinson, 2B, Clemson
14) Gandy Stubblefield, RHP, Lufkin HS (TX)
15) Zachary Johnson, 1B, Oklahoma State