Hello TCB! I am hopefully going to be back to regular posting again! For about the last two weeks, I have been running around busy and stressed out of my mind. I began my DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) work last week and that required some major adjustments in time management and stress management. Of course, that also coincided with our top notch draft coverage last week, and that took precedent in my book over this unfortunately. Those prospect previews took up what little free time I had. So, I owe a great deal of appreciation to David for carrying on the recaps for me as I adjusted. He did a great job (as he does with all of his work) and really helped me out. Now that there isn't much else for me to work on for the site, I'll be back to this regularly. But, don't panic if I miss a day, its just me having to study, and I'll get you caught up the next day. The great news is that eventually I'll be able to go into more detail when these guys get injuries of what exactly they mean in terms of recovery time and what that injury means.
So, without further ado, on to the recap!
Oklahoma City won 4-3
- Nelson Figueroa-6 1/3 IP, 8 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 6 SO, HR, 9/4 GO/AO
- Fernando Abad-2/3 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 SO
- David Carpenter-1 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 SO-Yet another scoreless outing!
- Brian Bogusevic RF-2-4, 2B, SO, CS
- Tommy Manzella 2B-0-2, 2 BB, SO
- Drew Locke LF-2-4, 2B, SO
Corpus Christi lost 6-4
- Ross Seaton-6 IP, 5 H, 5 R, 3 ER, 2 BB, 4 SO, HR, 5/5 GO/AO
- Matt Nevarez-2/3 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 1 SO-Maybe this is a turning point?
- Jonathan Villar SS-1-4, 2B, BB, SO, SB
- Jose Altuve 2B-2-4, HR-RIDICULOUS!
- Jonathan Gaston RF-2-4, SB, CS, PO
- TJ Steele CF-1-4, HR, SO
Lancaster lost 3-2
- Robert Donovan-6 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 7 SO, 6/3 GO/AO
- Jonathan Meyer 3B-2-4, HR, SO
Lexington lost 8-7
- Mike Foltynewicz-6 IP, 6 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 3 BB, 2 SO, HR, 8/3 GO/AO
- Jio Mier SS-3-6, 2 2B, 2 SO
- Adam Bailey RF-3-4, 2B, BB, SO
- Tyler Burnett 1B-1-2, 3 BB, SO, SB
- Roberto Pena C-2-4, 2B, hR, BB, SO
DSL Astros won 5-3
- Agapito Barrios-6 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 0 BB, 4 SO, 8/5 GO/AO
- Yeudy Perdomo-2 IP, 0 H, 0 R, 1 BB, 2 SO
- Juan Santana SS-2-3, 2 BB
- Darwin Rivera 3B-2-5
- Franny Polanco C-2-4, SO
- Jose Solano 2B, RF-2-3, SB