It was brought to my attention tonight that #iamsinglebecause is a top trending topic on Twitter. It hurts my brian less at this point to think about that than continue ponder whether the Astros will surpass 2007's 72 win mark.
- Richard Justice gets creative on his search for the Astros next manager. Usually Justice's hair-brained schemes like this make my head hurt worse than the above scenarios, but I like where his head is at on this one. In fact, I like it a lot. Not necessarily the candidate, just the criterion.
- Footer has some great pictures from the Minor League MVP ceremony from last night. Depressing realization: I am older than some of them. This is a sad age for me.
- JJO has some quotes from Roger and Kolby's night at MMP. I really can't imagine a worse shadow to have live in. Never, and I repeat, never will I complain about any pressure I've ever felt from my parents again.
- BPro is searching for the proper way to evaluate franchise's efficiency and they're offering a new formula. The Astros aren't ranked very highly...shocking.
- I couldn't find anything else interesting, so I told Baseball Reference to give me a random page.
- For those of you have been with TCB since Way Back, I went to the Way Back Machine and took you to happier times. 2005 seems like a life time ago.