Slow day because I can't make myself stay up late enough for publications to distribute their content:
- Richard Justice is not happy about the $100 million man lollygagging his way to first base in Wednesday's game, but he's even more unhappy about other things:
- JJO has several interesting notes for us: including that we should be scanning the horizon for a Jiovanni Mier signing, look for another signing announcement today, but not about Mier, and the Felipe Paulino is feeling better.
- The Astros come in 27th in this week's BtB Power Rankings.
- Also over at BtB, RJ wants us to stop using CERA. My real question is, though, who does? I never see it anywhere.
- Do you think this is loosely about saber-geeks?
Bull Durham's "Into the Shower" scene (via treborcram)
That's it. Enjoy you Saturday...hopefully the Astros will help us in that regard.