Have you caught your breath yet?
Tonight's game against Milwaukee had a little bit of everything.
- A remarkable catch by Mike Bourn on a deep fly by Mike Cameron in the second inning He sprinted up Tal's Hill and made the grab to rob Cameron of extra bases
- Five home runs: three for Milwaukee and two for the Astros, one of which from the aforementioned Mike Bourn
- An RBI single by Mike Hampton
- The ejections of Pudge Rodriguez and Cecil Cooper
- A two out, three run rally in the bottom of the eighth to put the Astros up 7-6. JR Towles collected the first RBI with a smash single to right center. He came around to score the tying run on a Kaz Matsui double
- Jose Valverde allowing a line drive two run homer to Prince Fielder in the top of the ninth, putting the Beer makers ahead 8-7
- Lance Berkman scoring the tying run in the ninth inning on an error by Brewer third baseman Bill Hall.
- Ryan Braun collecting his fourth hit on an RBI single in the top half of the eleventh inning. The Brewers held a 9-8 lead, one they would not relinquish..