I don't know how far behind I am on noticing that BPro has the 2009 PECOTA's up, but I was psyched to see this triple slash for Pence: .290/.350/.490. That OBP would be a giant leap forward for Pence and I'm glad that PECOTA sees that happening. To not infringe on their proprietary stats anymore, I'll say this:
- I was excited with Bogusevic's projection
- Excited with Bourn's OBP, but not his SLG, and his career path looks promising enough.
- Eagerly anticipating Lance's project year.
- Equally salivating for Lee's impressive looking year.
- Horrified by Tejada's now age adjusted year...ugggghhhh. If he breaks into his upper tier percentiles it could be good though.
- Will be pleased if Kaz delivers as projected.
If you don't have BPro subscription, this is the main reason to consider it—especially if you're a fantasy baseball junkie. Their player forecast manager is incredible, and I truly believe that PECOTA is the best projection system for hitters out there.