1. Milwaukee - Best pitching, young talent
2. Chicago - Best hitting, almost enough pitching, questionable D?
3. Houston - Questions about the rotation, 7 & 8 hitters, maybe outfield defense, probably Lidge
4. St. Louis - Decimated their 'pen to patch their poor rotation, getting old
5. Cincinnati - For the first time in a while, the problem is hitting
6. Pittsburgh - Will be better than your average sixth place team, anyway.
How 'bout you?
No contest, though, because I want to be wrong about this, as you can see.
I'll skip the rest of the divisions, because my opinion on the AL East, for example, is gonna mean about as much as my opinion on the NCAA brackets, which is to say not much.