Junction Jack VS The Phanatic
Purely mascot wise, Jack doesn't hold a candle to the Phanatic... of course the Phanatic has a few more years on Jack to earn respect and loyalty... What am I saying.. they are mascots... who cares?
Anyways, today Fernando Nieve goes for the Astros against the Phillies at 1:05 p.m. in Kissimmee.
If you hadn't already noticed... Pence is still going strong after going 3 for 5 last night with a double and a RBI lowering(yes I said lowering) his batting average to a pitiful .722 on the spring season. He better watch out, his BA could drop below .700 if he doesn't get his shit together.
Spring Training Stats
Here's the "If I don't get my stuff together, I shouldn't be in the bigs" list so far this spring training(offensively).
5. Luke Scott, 3 for 14 with 1 RBI
4. Richard Hidalgo, 2 for 20 with 3 RBI's
3. Chris Burke, 2 for 22 with 1 3b and 1 RBI
2. Adam Everett, 1 for 12 with 2 RBI's
1. Humbeto Quintero, 0 for 12 with an RBI