Some things to talk about while we generate outrage at how low Orbit is ranked...
1) Submitted without comment
Okay, one comment:
2) Submitted without comment, Take II
Masahiro Tanaka will reportedly command a contract in the neighborhood of $120MM over six years (plus the expected $20MM posting fee) and is said to have received such an offer from the Diamondbacks
3) Submitted without comment, Take III
A few details on Scott Kazmir's free agent deal with the A's: $4MM signing bonus, $7MM in 2014, $11MM in '15. Gets $500K if traded.— timdierkes (@timdierkes) January 20, 2014
Nope. Can't do it. I really wanted to carry through on the motif of this Monday's 3 things: laziness.
But, this one just takes the cake. Let me get this straight. Scott Kazmir, he of the 5.02 ERA in 457 innings since 2009, got $11 million in each of the next two seasons, but it's Scott Feldman, who got $12 million in 2014, $10 million in 2015 and $8 million in 2016 AND who had a 4.66 ERA in HIS last 478 innings, who's the travesty signing and who made a mockery of this winter's free agent market?
#Storylines #AstrosHate #RunningOutOfThingsToWriteAbout
- Astros Caravan and FanFest: Monday and Tuesday's schedule
- Astros offseason: News flash - It's really, really hard to get into the playoffs
- Super Sunday Astros Links: January 19, 2013
- Astros arbitration: Jason Castro, Jesus Guzman reach terms with team
- MLB Instant Replay System: They're Doing It Wrong