Since Robbie Grossman's return to the big leagues he's flashed some surprising power smacking four home runs and eight doubles for a .508 slugging percentage in 130 plate appearances. Thursday night he showed off another hidden skill...his mad ups.
Let's slow that down a little bit:
Grossman not only got the final out of the inning but also debunked the white men can't jump myth.
Following along the same lines of Astros County in renaming Robbie's first name to Bob, I propose we now change his last name to Jumpman. So that from this day forth he is known as Robbie Grossman by day and Bob Jumpman by night.
More from Crawfish Boxes:
- Sabermetrics & Gold Gloves
- Forbes Walks Back their Astros' Profitability Claim
- Minor League Recap: August 28th, 2013
- Cosart Battles Early, Harrel Falters Late As White Sox Take Series
- Firsthand Impressions of Leonardo Heras