This is a new series we're starting here at TCB using Google+ Hangouts. Over the next few weeks I will spend some time with several of our writers on the site to get to know them better. Simply put, I will ask them five questions. Those five questions are:
- How did you start following the Astros?
- Most memorable Astros moment.
- What other hobby do you enjoy doing?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island which Astros player do you want to be stuck with?
- If you could change one thing about the Astros what would it be.
In this episode Jordan Sams talks about becoming an Astros fan through video games, the 2004 and 2005 Astros' playoff runs, reality TV, being stuck on a deserted island with Lance Berkman and getting the Astros more positive media coverage.
If you have any questions you would like to ask a specific writer or a writer in general, email SBN.email@example.com and we'll get it answered for you.