Talking about Robbie Grossman's debut, the Astros pitching woes and if we have time the latest in the CSN Houston negotiations.
Podcast Start Time: 7:05 p.m. CT
Hosts: David Coleman, Sean Feist and Tim De Block
Houston Astros Topics:
Justin Maxwell injured; Robbie Grossman makes his major league debut
- When should the Astros make changes with the pitching staff
- What sort of changes should be made
- Bo Porter, "It's either adjustments are going to be made or we're going to find people that's going to throw strikes." via Brian T. Smith on Twitter
Here's Bo Porter's comment courtesy of CSN Houston
If we have time:
- CSN Houston has offered up it's programming to service providers for free and are turned down
- Yet another pitcher, Rudy Owens, hits the disabled list.
The archived live record can be found on Mixlr at: http://www.mixlr.com/crawfishboxes/showreel
Intro music by Alan Read.
[iTunes] [Mixlr] [BluBrry] [Stitcher]
If you have any comments or questions in regards to the podcast you can email the show at SBN.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question please be sure to include your name and where you're from. Also big thanks to those of you that have rated us on iTunes we really appreciate the feedback.