No rules, just post which free agents you hope Houston signs. Add your logic if you like. Should generate some good discussion and will be fun to go back and look and see who was closest come spring. Here's mine, in order of priority:
1. RF: Chris Young. Also, Sizemore, Byrd, McLouth, or Morse for the right price. If Choo, Ellsbury, or Beltran somehow don't get QOs, add them.
2. SP: Josh Johnson. Also would be happy with Capuano, Haren, Kazmir, or Vargas. If Arroyo, Burnett, Garza, Hudson, Jimenez, or Kuroda don't get QOs, add them.
3. RP: Jesse Crain. Also, Perez, Madson, Hanrahan, or Mujica.
4.1B: James Loney. Also Berkman, Hart, Morneau, or Morse. If Morales or Napoli don't get a QO, add them.
5. IF: Clint Barmes. Also, Uribe, Escobar, Kelly Johnson, or Brian Roberts. If Peralta or Infante don't get QOs, them.
6. RP: Chad Qualls. Also, Oswalt, Myers, Valverde, or Lyon. Just for fun.