Based on the poll results so far, it looks like the bulleted format will win out. So, I'm trying this format out. If any of you have suggestions on it or things you'd like to see added to this, let me know.
I want to talk about this Twitter thing. I'm not going to lie, I thought it was the dumbest thing ever when it first came out. But, man this thing is awesome. It helps so much on getting instant news! It also helps a lot with getting some information on some guys. I asked Brad Dydalweicz about his feelings on being in the bullpen and I was surprised to get a response from him.
it's not bad but I'd definately rather start
It's always nice getting a response from a player. I asked him if this was the new plan for him or if it was something temporary and we'll see if I get a response. This is the type of information I was talking about that would be great to be able to get from the FO or managers or players that could help us with further our ability to ananlyze the state of our organization and different moves that are made.
- Lancaster 9-3
- Lexington 13-6
- GCL Astros 4-2
- Round Rock 5-3
- Corpus Christi 2-1
- Greeneville 3-2
- DSL Astros 11-3
- Matt Kata (AAA)-1-3, 2B, BB, SO, SB
- Bogey (AAA)-1-3, 2B, BB, 2 SO
- Jonathan Gaston (AA)-2-4, SO, SB-He is enjoying his July!
- J.D. Martinez (AA)-3-4, 2B, SB
- Erik Abreu (AA)-5 IP, 3 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 3 BB, 5 SO
- Lee Cruz (A+)-2-4, HR
- Brandon Barnes (A+)-3-4, 2B, SO
- Federico Hernandez (A+)-2-4, 2B, 2 SO
- Ross Seaton (A+)-7 IP, 6 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 1 SO-I put this on here because its an improvement. He allowed two homeruns, but thats Lancaster.
- Jose Altuve (A)-2-5, BB
- Jio Mier (A)-2-6, 2B, SO
- Jake Goebbert (A)-2-4, HR, BB
- Kody Hinze (A)-2-4, 2BB
- Jonathan Meyer (A)-2-5, SB
- Grant Hogue (A)-2-5, SB, SO
- Brian Kemp (A)-1-3, 2 BB, 2 SB
- Brad Dydalewicz (A)-2 IP, 0 H, 0 BB, 3 SO-He's adjusting to the pen quite well, I asked him and he said the pen is okay but prefers to start.
- Pedro Feliz (Rk)-3-5, SO, SB
- Chris Wallace (Rk)-3-4, 2B, BB, SO-This catcher is killing the ball
- Bryce Lane (Rk)-2-3, 2B, BB, SO
- Ruben Alaniz (Rk)-5 IP, 1 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 10 SO-This Texas kid has had some outstanding outings and some rough ones. Keep an eye out on him.
- Jose Monzon (GCL)-3-4, 2B, SB, SO
- Ryan Ditthardt (GCL)-1-4, 2B
- Jose Perdomo (GCL)-6 IP, 5 H, 1 R, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 SO-Farmstros has been tooting this guys horn for awhile and I'm climbing onto the bandwagon...you should too!
- Jose Solano (DSL)-2-4, SB, SO
- Mario Gonzales (DSL)-1-2, 2 BB, SO
- Luis De La Rosa (DSL)-1-4, 2B, BB, SO-He's sporting an OPS over .900 in last 10 games
Duds of the Day
- Gary Majewski (AAA)-.2 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 1 SO
- Andy Van Hekken (AAA)-6.1 IP, 5 H, 3 R, 3 ER, 3 BB, 3 SO
- Lou Santangelo (AA)-0-3, 2 SO
- Jhon Florentino (A+)-1-4, 2 SO-Struggled in CC, struggling in Lancaster
- Jose Cisnero (A)-3 IP, 7 H, 5 R, 1 ER, 2 BB, 2 SO-It's not really a dud start on his part, he was just the receiver of some unfortunate situations.
- Jonathan Merritt (GCL)-0-5, 4 SO-Not a great performance for a guy who started off really hot.
- Marcus Nidiffer (GCL)-1-5, 3 SO
- Emilio King (GCL)-0-4, 3 SO
- Yoiner Angulo (DSL)-0-4, 4 SO-His BA is below the Mendoza Line and he his OPS is nearly under .400
- Enderson Franco (DSL)- 1.1 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 6 ER, 1 BB, 0 SO, 2 HR - WOW